Designed specifically for the tour and rental markets, the rugged, truss-mountable Touring Edition is fully configurable without need of a computer or a network connection.
- One configurable DMX512 port
- DMX merging or prioritizing on a universe or channel-by-channel basis, from up to 64000 source universes
- E1.20 RDM compliant as controller or proxy
- Manage up to 256 RDM responders
- LCD screen reports configuration settings and operations status
- Field or bench configurable without external power or a network connection
- Normal operation uses Power-over-Ethernet
- Ethercon connector for network wiring
- IP 54 weather-rating
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Supports all major Ethernet protocols:
- ETC Net2 (output only)
- Strand ShowNet
- E1.31 Streaming ACN (sACN)
- Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 device - 4W maximum
- Operating Conditions: -10 to +50°C, 5-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- IP54 Outdoor rating
- USITT DMX512 –1990 / ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A R2013
- E1.20 RDM - Remote Device Management
- E1.31 sACN - streaming ACN
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- RoHS 2002/95/EC
- Class 2 Low Voltage
- 1 lb (0.45 kg)
- 6”w x 3.5”h x 1.9”d ( 152mm x 90mm x 48mm)
- RDM discovery bug fixes (timing tweaks, and null list on Octo/Quattro/1014)
- sACN per channel priority bug fix (slow DMX response when enabled)
- Code optimization and performance improvements to the merge engine.
- Null Pathport UDP packet fixed. Ports set as inputs, transmitting Pathport Protocol, would occasionally generate an empty data packet, leading to error messages from receivers.
- Premature RDM timeout bug fixed.
- Per-channel priority bug fixed.
- timer rollover bug fix, which could cause output to stop after several weeks without a reboot
- performance optimization for the merge/crossfade engine
- optimized output cut-thru for standard universes when crossfade disabled
- Background RDM discovery turned off by default
- Increase in number of allowable RDM responders to 256 per port
- IGMP improvements
- NFP compatibility bug fixed
Pathport Touring Edition 1-Port gateway
In-line Power-over-Ethernet Injector for Pathport gateways