Ideal for venues and applications where simple, single DMX ports are required.
Pathport® Uno™ is a single port DMX gateway, with full support for Pathport DMX management and distribution features.
- Single DMX512 port
- DMX routing on a universe or channel-by-channel basis
- Multiple source merging or prioritizing using powerful softpatch engine
- DMX output speed and signal loss behavior user-set
- LCD display provides status feedback
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or auxiliary 24VDC power supply (by others)
- E1.20 RDM compliant as proxy device
- Manage up to 256 RDM responders per port
- Fits standard single-gang backbox
- Ships with single-gang Decora-style faceplate - choose from black or stainless steel
- Surface mount enclosures as accessory
- Elegant design suitable for any location
- Supports the following Ethernet protocols:
- E1.31 Streaming ACN (sACN)
- Strand Shownet
- Pathport Protocol
- ETC Net2 (receive only)
- Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 device - 4W maximum
- Operating Conditions: -10 to +50°C, 5-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- USITT DMX512 –1990 ANSI E1.11 DMX512-A R2013
- E1.20 RDM - Remote Device Management
- E1.31 sACN - streaming ACN
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- RoHS 2002/95/EC
- Class 2 Low Voltage
- 1 lb (0.45 kg)
- 1.3”w x 4.0”h x 2.0”d ( 34mm x 104mm x 52mm)
- RDM discovery bug fixes (timing tweaks, and null list on Octo/Quattro/1014)
- sACN per channel priority bug fix (slow DMX response when enabled)
- Code optimization and performance improvements to the merge engine.
- Null Pathport UDP packet fixed. Ports set as inputs, transmitting Pathport Protocol, would occasionally generate an empty data packet, leading to error messages from receivers.
- Premature RDM timeout bug fixed.
- Per-channel priority bug fixed.
- timer rollover bug fix, which could cause output to stop after several weeks without a reboot
- performance optimization for the merge/crossfade engine
- optimized output cut-thru for standard universes when crossfade disabled
- Background RDM discovery turned off by default
- Increase in number of allowable RDM responders to 256 per port
- IGMP improvements
- NFP compatibility bug fixed
Pathport Uno gateway with 1 DMX Input
Pathport Uno gateway with 1 DMX Output
Single-gang Surface Mount Enclosure for Uno gateways, comes with knockouts
In-line Power-over-Ethernet Injector for Pathport gateways